Ease of Use

EIO.COM. I made a purchase but apparently didn't change EIO's default shipping choice of expedited shipping to FREE shipping as they advertised (they trick you to try to get more money out of you...). So, they charged me for expedited shipping. I requested to cancel the order the same day I purchased it when I noticed the charges. They waited on their laurels 9 days before actually shipping the item, and they sent it First Class USPS mail which I do not consider to be EXPEDITED shipping! They refused to cancel the order. They refused to issue an RMA to allow me to return the item for a full refund. They did not respond to any of my E-mails or to my messages on their customer service web form on their web site.

BEWARE... Once you press the purchase button, there is NO RECOURSE. Even PayPal will side with the seller! You are are basically shafted.

I recommend never to purchase from EIO.COM unless you are purchasing from a larger web site like eBay, Amazon, etc. Basically sites where you can add your review and feedback of the transaction which will protect the buyer more than when buying directly with seller's dicey web sites. These guys have NEVER read a book on Customer Service and they lack education on ETHICS ------ which they have NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then, they have the gall to send you a flyer that says "FREE Shipping on most items"... really? Are you kidding me?

I didn't like: Customer service.

• Eio com
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 20.

Comments